Thursday, August 21, 2014

My PIYO review and results


Well I'm not sure where to start really. I truly loved this program I did not think I could love anything more than turbo fire and this has to be very close to my soul workout :-). What an amazing experience, my body has change in so many ways. I am stronger mentally and physically. I am seeing some serious definition in my arms and in my legs and my core seems tighter as well. I do believe if I would have been more strict with my nutrition I would have seen a whole different change in my core! I did follow her meal plan for 2 weeks to see how it was and it was making but honestly I just wanted to go back to my eating clean and not measuring anything. 

Lots of people asked me do you think PIYO is really going to work???? I say YES!!! It's whole new way to work your body without any weights and without any high impact and if you know me you know my feet have thanked me for the last 8/9 weeks :-). I couldn't believe how sweaty I was I was literally dripping on my mat during some of the workouts and um hello no high impact.... WHAT! Chalene is an amazing trainer and she knows what she is doing. 

I loved seeing pictures I would take during the workouts because each week I was literally seeing a change  in some part of my body. I really noticed a change in my arms it was crazy. I was thankful it was tank top season because boy was I a proud mama to be able to wear a tank top and be comfortable with how my arms looked! 

So here they are.... Here are my results for my first round of PIYO I lost about 2 pant sizes (from a loose 14 tight 12 to a comfortable 10 tight 8) and I went down 1 shirt size. I lost 6lbs and 12" overall AMAZING! I can not wait to continue on, next up for me..... A hybrid workout with Turbo Fire and PIYO :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment