Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Favorite Things Week -Tuesday

Let's move on to Tuesday.... I am not a big time reader not because I don't like to read its because I read slow. I always say getting me a book for a present would be a great gift, because it will take me at least 6mths to a year to read it :-)
So today's post is: My Favorite Books....

The Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury


I just finished this series and it was amazing. Clean reading and a wonderful story line that follows each family member throughout each book.

The Shack by WM Paul Young 


This book was handed out to our entire church by our Pastor and he had us read it together as a church. It was amazing and a huge eye opener. It was funny to see how everyone pictured God after reading this book. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers



This was the first book I was given by a friend when I decided I wanted to read for fun. My first Christian based book and let me tell you, for someone who doesn't like to read I could not put this book down. Francine Rivers has an amazing way of writing. This book is set back in time and is about a young women who has struggles but who finds her way with Gods guidance. Great read.

P.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern


Great book, I was not a fan of the movie after reading this book first but again another book I couldn't put down

Forever Faithful Series -Karen Kingsbury


Yup another Karen Kingsbury book she is my all time favorite author and this series was the first of her books for me and well it was awesome. Again she follows characters throughout each book and really depicts each one of them wonderfully. Great first read of her books. I have noticed so far though that with every book of hers I'm constantly crying or laughing or both at the same time!

Hope you enjoyed today's .... My Favorite things post.... What are your favorite books?


No comments:

Post a Comment