Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Favorite Things Week - Wednesday

Two more days to talk about my favorite things.... Today let's talk about my favorite health and fitness things. What do I love to use to get me be the best me I can be.

1.) Shakeology


I start my day with this almost everyday, if I don't start my day I have it for lunch. I call this my savior of my weightless and mo my hood journey! Seriously this amazing nitrous shake gives me the energy I need to get through my day. I know that I am getting at least 1 good meal a day in everyday that has 70+ nutrients in it that is aiding my body correctly. Since I have been drinking it I have not only lost weight BUT my hair is super thick and healthy, my nails grow like weeds, I am sick less often, my kids LOVE IT, and my energy like I said is up way up! I love the fun recipes I can make and feel like I'm totally "cheating" hehe. I am so thankful that this was brought to my attention.

2.) Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor


I was working out without a heart rate monitor for a while and I found I was just not pushing myself enough. With the heart rate monitor I am constantly pushing and trying to burn just 10 more calories each time I look. It's a great way to see what you are burning and how hard you are working. This one is super simple to use and does just what I want.

3.) Aasics Running Shoes


A good pair of shoes is KEY KEY KEY with me I need to change my shoes out every 6-8 myths do to tendinitis in both the top and bottoms of my feet :-) yup its fun ..... So I make sure I get the right shoe for me andi always know when it slime to get new ones from the achy feet! I am hoping Santa is going to bring the ones in that picture right there this year :-)

4.) T25, Turbo Fire and walking
            
 

Finding the right workout for you is a major key, you need to like what you are doing and between these three things I have found it. I have very bad feet and I can't do a lot of jumping or running anymore because of them. Both of these programs have modifiers that I can follow when the jumping gets to much. Turbo Fire is so fun and upbeat my energy level goes through the roof when I workout with Chalene Johnson!!! Oh and the calorie burn and sweat yea that's crazy too!!!! T25 is perfect for me when I workout with the kids 25 mins and done. Shaun T is a super motivator and he knows what he is doing man I feel so strong. As for walking well I just enjoy getting out in the fresh air and getting a nice stroll in. I don't try to win any races just enjoy the fresh air!

5.) C9 workout clothes from Target


I find these workout clothes super comfy and who doesn't like comfy clothes when they workout. They stay in place don't fall down or ride up. For me they are they perfect fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment