Monday, December 2, 2013

My favorite Things...Monday

 
 
So in honor of the upcoming Live "The Sound Of Music" I am going to post about my favorite things until Thursday night! If you don't already know The Sound Of Music is my all time favorite movie. I can't wait to see how they have done with this version. Its exciting and new and has my favorite singer as the lead....Carrie Underwood. This should be great.

So let's start with my 3 favorite things in my kitchen!!!

First up....My Keurig :-)
I love to wake up to a nice warm cup of coffee or tea every morning, this is perfect for me because I am the only one who drinks coffee in the house so a single cup coffee maker = PERFECTION!
 
Second Favorite thing.... My Blender :-)
I love my Magic Bullet it is perfect for making my Shakeology every day. It's fast and easy cleanup...I don't even need to dirty another cup to drink from.
It is also great for making smoothies and other yummy recipes too.
 
 
Third Favorite things .... My iPad
My iPad has everything on it for me...my recipes, my music and well it keeps me going. I am in the kitchen a lot and I love to have music going constantly it helps me get through the cooking, cleaning and doing the dishes in a much happier form! Music makes me happy I don't know about anyone else. How about being able to just pull up a recipe from the ipad vs a paper card or printing paper...so much easier!
 
Well there you have it...those are my favorite things that are in my kitchen! What are some of your favorite things in your kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment