Friday, September 28, 2012

What's on your playlist?

I find myself listening to alot of music lately, how about you?  Music is one of those things that can either calm me down or pump me up!  I've noticed that I need more playlists because I like so many different kinds of music that I don't always want to listen to the same stuff over and over again.  Right now I have a workout playlist, County/Christian Playlist, kids playlist and that's it...but I need more.  How many do you have?  What's your favorite song right now?

Right now I'm totally into Carrie Underwood, Hunter Hayes, Toby Mac and Colton Dixon.  I find myself constantly playing and replaying those songs over and over.  I even have my kids dancing to them :-)

Me and my husband have noticed that when it feels pretty stressful in the house if we turn on some music it all seems to just blow away in the wind!  We have dance parties in this house a lot...it's pretty funny actually!  At times Nick even gets Nala dancing with him...pretty funny I'll have to take a picture next time. 

I'm in search of new music.... hit me up: what's your favorite songs to workout to? What's your favorite to clean to? What's your favorite to relax to?

Here are my Top 12 favorites right now, in no specific order:
 
 1. Colton Dixon : Never Gone
 2. Colton Dixon : Everything
 3. Hunter Hayes: Wanted
 4. Little Big Town: Pontoon
 5. Toby Mac : Me WithOut You
 6. Hunter Hayes: Everybody's Got Somebody But me
 7. Carrie Underwood: Good Girl
 8. Mercy Me: I Can Only Imagine
 9. Shane & Shane: LIberty
10. Carly Rae Jepsen: Call Me Maybe
11. Superchick: One More
12. Carrie Underwood: Blown Away
 
 
Time for me to workout so I'll leave you with this one....




No comments:

Post a Comment